header Ottawa 3

Friday, December 01, 2006

Do Three Mangos a Day Keep the Doctor Away?

Just when I thought that I was getting my mango supply under control, I came home from work this afternoon only to find a new bag of lovely mangos waiting for me at my back door. Six perfectly ripe, perfectly rosey, perfectly shaped mangos. The challenge being that I am off travelling in less than a week and won't be back before the mangos go off. The plan, as are all good plans, is to divide and conquer. Between now and next week, I will make at least one breakfast of french toast and mangos, a new mega-batch of mango chutney to take to a barbeque party on Sunday, and a mango mousse to take to a going away party on Saturday. That's a lot of parties you might be thinking, but trust me, it is even more mangos! I would say that this will be the final mango-based post for a while, but I suspect that it won't be! At least it is not like the time, this past August, when I talked almost exclusively about a whole lot of garbage for days on end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think if you ate 3 mangos a day you would be in the bathroom so much you wouldn't know if you were in need of a doctor or not, ha,ha..

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

I guess that would be an awful lot of fiber wouldn't it?

12:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home