header Ottawa 3

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cleaning out the Closets

I spent this evening pulling out my winter clothes from the closets and shelves and trying them on. Of course, this means two things:

i) I get to go home for Christmas (hurray!) and needed to decide which items to pack.

ii) I got to sneeze and sniff rather violently (not so hurray) as my actions set a lot of previously resting mould particles free.

But still, It'll be good to know if I can still hack winter! Now if I can just stop sneezing....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should stop sneezing once you hit the dry Canadian air. Then it's just chapped lips and cold to contend with..

11:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for coming home for Christmas. Can't wait to see you!! By the way...someone here who may want to practice his portuguese with you...
Hez

11:02 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Hez ... I am intrigued...

9:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home