header Ottawa 3

Friday, November 24, 2006

Only in Brazil

There's a certain brand of bottled water here in Recife that runs a "Beauties of Pernambuco" series on their labels. Usually the pictures are off colonial churches or beautiful beaches.... Yesterday, while eating lunch, the "Beauties of Pernambuco" - two jean-clad posteriors - caught my eye. Could it be? Could Lustral really be advertising the posteriors of Pernambuco on its bottles of water? As I leaned in closer and squinted my eyes, the fine print - the clothing industries of Caruaru, Toritama and Santa Cruz - came into focus. Ah, now it made more sense. But still ... one has to be pretty determined to catch that small detail!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sales of these bottles will probably increase and there will be a whole series of bum, I mean clothing industry, labels..

11:59 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the catchy colors!

3:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home