header Ottawa 3

Monday, November 20, 2006

If You Look Up Doe-Eyed in the Illustrated Larousse

This could well be the picture that you get:

Another cutie, no?

In other news, I finally received my new bank card in the mail a couple of weeks after breaking down and calling the bank. After the agent told me that I would be charged R$8 [CAN$4.25] for the card, I asked whether or not I would be charged had the card been stolen. But Senhora, you told me that you misplaced the card.... Yes, yes, the card was misplaced, but had it been stolen...? Well you would just need to fill out this form and that form and another one and give us a copy of the police report and then you could have the fee waived. Is it just me or would that whole process cost waaaaay more than the R$8 that the card is worth?? Just a thought! Am happy to be banking again though. The bets are open as to when & where I will discover my original card!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kid.
Glad you got another bank card. I'd starve without mine,ha,ha..

12:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home