header Ottawa 3

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Careful What You Blog About...

... you just might get it for Christmas!


Here's me with two of my prize possessions from Christmas ... a cookbook totally devoted to mangos and a little black backpack; one to figure out what to do about these and the other to replace this! Ah-ha! Solid proof that my family reads my blog - even if I never intended to get any presents out of it. Thanks Stuart! Thanks Susan! You can both be sure that I will be eating and going out in style and good health.

If anyone is still reading this, here is the house that I am hoping to live in when I return to Ottawa. The MLS link gives all the details.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gifts are nice. Hope they get you the house next, ha,ha..

9:54 p.m.  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

But I blogged plenty about George Clooney this year and nobody got me him for Christmas.

I'm sulking now!

3:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who will be hosting Christmas next year! There will be room for all of us!

1:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd move to Ottawa for that house! Or maybe a job that would let me afford it... =)

7:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home