header Ottawa 3

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Air Canada versus The Cat: Round Two

Today was a Very Bad Day when it came to the Air Canada versus The Cat saga. It was so bad that I cannot even write about. But all is not lost, the kind woman who was the third person that I spoke to thought that I could possibly, just possibly get Felix all the way to Ottawa from Brazil. The first trick, unbeknowst to me however, is to get him to Toronto. AC only lets ONE pet per plane between Sao Paulo and Toronto, and yes, as lady luck would have it, that one spot was already booked for the day that I had chosen....

Stay tuned for tomorrow's installment. It's better than a telenovela!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, pick a day that there is space for Felix to fly to Toronto. Then, if necessary, I am sure there would be at least one volunteer to meet both of you and drive you both to Ottawa. I would do this, but I don't know what date we are talking about!

5:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home