header Ottawa 3

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary
Haaaaaaaaapy Anniversary
Happy happy happpy happy
Happy Anniversary
Happy happy happy happy
Haaaaaaaaapy Anniversary

Today I reached the milestone of 2922 days¹ with my current employer. Yes, it was June 21st, late last century when I first stepped through the door of the continued source of my biweekly pay cheque. Who would have thunk? Frankly, I don't think that I've ever stayed anywhere for 2922 days let alone a single employer! In honour of my loyalty, I am now the proud recipient of five extra days of holiday a year. Perhaps a trip to Fernando in celebration....?

¹ Eight years

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Congrats! I've only been with my employer for 2190 days. Of course I'm counting every day of the year and not just work days.

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm counting every day of the year as well, 'cause you're never really off the job are you? That, and they do manage to eat up many of my weekends. 2190 is prety impressive as well!

7:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home