header Ottawa 3

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Your Car - Update

Your Car - Update is currently the most common email that I receive these days. But ... this week with good news! The invoice has RETURNED from Sao Paulo! I didn't want to believe it until I had it in my hot little hand, but when the dealer arrived Tuesday afternoon with the note and the elusive stamp, I had to believe.* I have now shuffled a lot more copies of a lot more papers with a ton of signatures and sent the lot off to Brasilia in the hopes that one day soon I will receive my plates. Another hurdle overcome!** I can almost taste my first road trip....

* Okay, put up your hands, those who thought it would never arrive!
** I have a pretty good idea of the next hurdle, but dare not mention it out loud or in writing....

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lehet said...

YEAH!!!! You'll finally be a menace on the roads, good for you!

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

I suspect that I could be a menace simply by not being a menace! Sort of like the really slow drivers who tootle around North American highways.... There's reason for a minimum speed!

10:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home