header Ottawa 3

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hurray for Friends!

And a special hurray for friends who visit! I have to say that since moving to Brazil a year a half ago, I have had a fairly constant stream of visitors, starting with Eliane, who arrived chez moi four days after I did, to Barbara and Cristina who returned to Europe just a few short days ago. I have to say that I have enjoyed each and every visit immensely. I always love showing off my haunts and I consider myself quite fortunate to have had so many opportunities to do so. Here's a fun photo of Barbara and I posing with our friends the playmos in colourful Olinda. Hopefully the next picture I post of the playmos will be the real thing! My next visitor arrives in less than a week -- my mom!

3 Comments:

Blogger portuguesa nova said...

My friends who live two hours away won't even visit me!!

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

It's always nice when friends visit.

The Playmos made it, that's wonderful, you'll definitely need to give us an update on their travels!

1:29 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

PN: The trick is to move really far away, then they will come! A two hour drive to Ann Arbor might not be pull enough for your city slicker friends!

MM: Actually, the Playmos are now capable of giving the tour!

Michael: I suspect that the Playmos have been a little bit sedentary since the album was made and delivered last September. I miss travelling with them and should definitely start again!

3:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home