header Ottawa 3

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Rio We Go

This week's good news is not just that i) I am off to Rio for a week with my mom (the benefit of having guests who need to see Rio!); or ii) that we will spend two days in charming Paraty; or even iii) that we will get to meet up with some friends that I only manage to see infrequently due to geography. Of course, all this is good news. Great news in fact. But, the really extraordinarily great news is that while in Paraty, I already know that we will eat at Banana da Terra and that I will order the banana-and-cheese-stuffed calamari dish that I ordered last time I was there in December 2004, and of course, blogged about here. I can taste it now....

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lehet said...

I always think of that Peter Allen song when I think of Rio!

Have a great time!

5:48 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

yum - was it that good? I want to try it...where's the pic??? hehe :)

6:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home