header Ottawa 3

Monday, November 05, 2007

Fun●ness!

♪ I'm leaving, on a jet plane ♫

Travel isn't as fast & frequent as it was when I lived in Brazil, but I do have two fun trips coming up.

Trip #1: A three day business trip to Fredericton, New Brunswick. Happiness #1a is getting to see Fredericton while Happiness #1b is getting to see some of my old contacts from Recife. Approximately three weeks back in Canada, trying to wrap my mind about the fact that I would no longer be professionally involved with Brazil, the Brazil peeps at work tracked me down and asked if I could lend-a-hand until Christmas. Could I???? The answer was an easy yes - and here I am a month later, not quite going to Brazil, but at least going to "kill my nostagia"¹ by visiting my Brazil peeps who will be in Fredericton for a workshop.

Trip #2: A girls' long weekend in New York City! Hurry! Lots of happinesses about this one as well. No definite schedule - just a plane ticket in hand.

All Aboard!

¹ matar saudade

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Diverta-se!

1:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home