header Ottawa 3

Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's late October. It's 22 degrees.

Where are we again?

To celebrate the incredibly warm weather today, we headed out for a bit of a walk on the Ottawa River Pathway. While a lot of the leaves have already fallen, the sights are still pretty spectacular - I have to admit, the autumn colours are one of the things that I missed most about not being in Canada these last three years.


I was a little jealous of these guys 'cause I thought that maybe they were gathering together so that they could head to Brazil for the winter, but it turns out that they only head to the south of the States. I'm not so jealous anymore!

3 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mark said...

Just think, the geese get to fly without going through Homeland Security! 9-)

3:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I turn on my air-conditioner full blast and close my eyes maybe I could pretend it's fall...

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger CreamedHoney said...

What a fabulous photo of some hot geese. While I miss your great posts from Brazil--it's good to hear the news from Canada as well. Can't believe what's happened to the Canadian dollar--I quess it was inevitable with the US squandering billions in Iraq.

4:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home