header Ottawa 3

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TB or not TB?

Okay, yes, I've been back from Honduras for over a week now.

And yes, I need to get my caipirissima - life back in Canada blogging habits under control. I agree that they are woefully woeful.

Skimming over several weeks of news, I have to say that my current activity consists of waiting to see if I have been exposed to tuberculosis in the past three years. I don't imagine that I have, but I do have to say that at one point my allergies (at least I think they were allergies) were causing me a certain amount of lung problems and I joked that it was time to finally get my tb checked out. I guess we shouldn't really joke about these sorts of things....

In any case, I got the mantoux test done yesterday and am resisting the urge to self-diagnose! There is a purple spot on my arm where the injection was made, but so far it seems smaller than the need-to-worry size indicated in the depository of all human knowledge (a.k.a. The Internet). On Friday, I will know for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home