header Ottawa 3

Monday, September 17, 2007

21 BOXES

My air shipment was delivered this afternoon - hurrah! What a relief it was to receive it after only a month of being packed up. No, really, I am not being sarcastic! Considering that it took my air shipment three months to arrive/be liberated when I moved to Brazil, a month seems positively refreshing! So it's a bit like Christmas - opening lots of packages and not quite knowing what I will find inside. So far, so good. Nothing broken and not too much mould. Speaking of which, if any strange new mould forms suddenly appear and take over in this corner of North America, it's not my fault. Repeat, not my fault. Not my fault....

1 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mark said...

I just can't resist:

"All your books are belong to us"

(obligatory net culture reference)

9-)

10:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home