header Ottawa 3

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bits 'n Bobs

Remember the pantry that was 5ºC? That's 41ºF. Well ... today it has slipped a few notches to 3.9ºC. I realise that this only represents a 1.1ºC difference, but when you're hovering that close to zero, this is major stuff. We've trying to decide whether or not to unplug our fridge for the winter as the pantry is cooler. That or else we'll start storing our white wine in the pantry and red in the fridge.....

We went to a craft fair today and bought a catnip carpet for Felix. Needless to say, he attacked the bag the minute we got home and we pretty much haven't seen him since.

I have given in and joined facebook. When my sister started to have to act as my facebook social secretary, I knew that it was time to give in. What intrigues my most about facebook is the word verfications needed to do anything. Vanderbilt went. Where did Vanderbilt go? Nostalgia goes. Where does it go? 20 Humber. 20 Humber what? It's like these half finished sentences, and of course the cat in me really wants to know the rest of the sentence! Not like here where the word verifications are complete nonsense....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home