header Ottawa 3

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Not So Good for Zee List

I'm back with my feet on [in?] the sand after a whirlwind business trip, first to Jamaica - as my friend Dave says You guys sure pick nice places to have group hugs - and then to springy-by-the-time-I-left Ottawa. To all those whom I didn't manage to see [which, actually, is most of you], I apologise - it was literally a whirlwind. I meant to post some interim blogs, but when I had to choose between Thai food and blogging, the Thai food won everytime!

Two weeks outside of Brazil, of course, wasn't too useful when it comes to The List, but, then again, the chances that I would have actually done something exotic here in Brazil in the intervening weeks was slim in any case. And, in an extreme case of Be careful what you wish for, I am again off to Salvador with a quick stop in Brasilia on Wednesday.

Poor Felix. Will he forgive me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mark said...

Of course he will! Especially after you brought him back all that food! 9-)

11:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home