header Ottawa 3

Monday, April 23, 2007

A New Theme?

I'm giving serious thought to starting a Now I've Seen it All sub-section for the blog. I was having lunch today at my usual lunch place and decided to indulge in some sushi. While I usually stick to the tried tested and true combos of salmon and tuna nigiri and fruit, veggie and fish-filled maki and california rolls, I decided to branch out and try the other creative varieties laid out before me. One variety in particular looked creative and innovative. I couldn't tell quite what it was, but it seemed like a plain rice maki (wrapped in the seaweed) with some kind of soya-y conconction globbed on top....

It was only when I got back to the table and started easting that I realised that it was a chocolate sushi! Yes, I had chosen a seaweed-rice-chocolate-sauce-and-sprinkles sushi! I do have to admit that the taste combination was a little bit odd....

1 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mark said...

I have to admit, when you told me about this one, it sounded like it would taste pretty awful...

11:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home