header Ottawa 3

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Photos Are In!

When my friends arrived for two weeks of Carnaval fun back in February, the agenda was diverse: beach, sun, fun, carnaval, music, eating, dancing, visiting, relaxing ... and diving, as it turned out. On the first day of Carnaval, hours before most of us were even dreaming of consciousness, Mark and Colin headed out to join one of the local dive groups to explore a nearby shipwreck, toting along the underwater camera that we picked up last year. The photos - and the jury - are finally back! How cool are these?



Now I wanna learn how to dive! One more for The List....

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lehet said...

How fabulous! I'm jealous, we don't have Sea Turtles like that in Lake Michigan.

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger Kirk said...

Wow, I had no idea you were on short time...good luck checking things off your list!

2:02 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks Kirk! Unfortunately, the list keeps growing (I forget a last trip to Buenos Aires) and the time is likely to get shortened even more.... But I will do my best!

7:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home