header Ottawa 3

Monday, January 09, 2006

Trading Places Part II

This afternoon, after a mere twenty-three hours of transit, I arrived back in Recife and traded my

for my

Overall, my holidays back at home were terrific and I managed to share some Christmas cheer with lots of groups of friends and family. My main shock upon arriving back in Recife? Boy, is it ever humid here!! I can almost wring myself out! Quite a change from the static cling of an eastern Canadian winter! Highlight pics to follow in the next few days....

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Glad you had fun at home on your break.
Hope you don't disolve in the heat..

12:36 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah - I'd go for the nice beach any day. But then again, I did trade it in for nastier weather.

12:53 p.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Welcome back...only 23 hours, sounds as though you made it off farily easily : -)

12:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home