header Ottawa 3

Sunday, December 11, 2005

How to Tell that it is Time for a Vacation

This morning after waking up I started looking around for my glasses, usually to be found on my nighttable. Looking being the key word here, as usually the morning search for my glasses involves quite a bit of fumbling. After a few seconds of looking, I realised that I was looking and looked up to see if I could see anything else. And yes, indeed, although foggy, I could in fact see everything around me. Shaking my head to clear the cobbwebs, I headed into the bathroom where I found my glasses sitting on the counter next to my empty contact lense cases. Nice! I am not sure if this is better or worse than the last time that I felt I needed a vacation when I accidentally threw out an envelope with R$150 [CAN$80] in it. Fortunately I realised the mistake before the contents got too far!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing a vacation is near! Can't wait to see you in a little over a week!! Heather

12:18 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Hez: Speaking of vacation ... I was quite excited to read that the gingerbread production unit has been working overtime. Yum!

Mark: Maybe you could try to arrange some appropriate Canuckness for me. Maybe try to freeze the canal over or something....

10:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home