header Ottawa 3

Monday, January 23, 2006

Election Night in Canada

Although my blog tries not to be, ahem, overtly political, it's pretty hard to ignore world (or domestic) events as they happen. That being said, it's election night in Canada. Kind of like Hockey Night in Canada except only once every eighteen months [or three or four years in the case of a majority] rather than every few days. I voted in the advance polls over the holidays, which I have to say was a bit strange as it meant that I had to make up my mind without all the last minute soul-searching about whether one should vote for a party or against another. It's tougher than it seems. I'd stay up to watch the results via webcast, but with the time difference I am not sure that I will make it. Until tomorrow then, when hopefully the sun will still rise in the east and set in the west.

For all the election coverage anyone needs, check out Rick Mercer's take no prisoners blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was asked if I was moving again!

2:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home