header Ottawa 3

Monday, January 16, 2006

Coitado Félix

Poor Felix. Two hours shy of my being home for a week, I up and left him for Brasilia. Now I do have to say that both Felix and I lucked out over the holidays as I had a house sitter for the entire time that I was gone [we crossed paths in the airport when I landed and she departed]. I must have done something rather worthy in the past to have deserved such perfect karma ... but I digress ... let's just say that knowing that Felix was being lovingly cared for allowed me a restful holiday as well. Fortunately Felix will only be on his own for a few days this time around, but it always breaks my heart to leave him since it is clear that he is always well aware of what is about to happen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

From the picture it looks like Felix has made plans of his own, tee,hee..

11:49 a.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Felix was probably wondering what you were doing in his house!

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home