header Ottawa 3

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One Dog ● Two Dog ● Red Dog ● Blue Dog

Okay, I can't say that I see this everyday. I can't even say that I see it every week or even every month. But, I can say that on several occassions over the past year I have run across dogs -- mainly poodles -- which have been dyed red or blue. Yes. We're talking about red and blue poodles. Poor little guys. I was going to write a More Differences Between Canada and Brazil post, except, that after talking to Mark, who is clearly well informed about the Canadian/Ottawa Celebrity Gossip scene, I was informed that in fact Marlen Cowpland, the somewhat extravagant wife of Canadian business man and Corel founder Michael Cowpland, in fact has a fushia-dyed Maltese called Bunny. Who knew? The duo even hosted Celebrity Pets, a short-lived [at least I assume it was short-lived] series back in 2000 [click for a picture of Marlen and Bunny]. Brazil and Canada, closer than you think!

5 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I don't think Marlen Cowpland's dog is dyed that colour I think it's just embarassed to be seen with her..

12:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary. Very, very scary.

3:14 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy & Blue: I buy that!

Rebecca: Even we Canadians have our moments. It's quite scary!

7:27 a.m.  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

I love to see a poodle dyed a different colour. I am a bit strange that way!

2:52 p.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Oh she's scary looking...and I'm not talking about the dog.

3:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home