header Ottawa 3

Monday, May 02, 2005

Just as we always suspected!

This morning when I tried to slip my bank card into the HSBC ATM in the basement of my building, it took me a moment to realise that the machine was not accepting it. After examining the situation for a few seconds, I found that the computer behind the screen had been moved away and was now in complete view through the now-clear window. And what was behind the window besides the computer? Lots of space, the HSBC office and indeed, people! Bank employees moving around, moving bits of money around and around! Just as we always suspected!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Oh. I always suspected that short people were given jobs behind those machines, counting the money and checking the PINs off with a red pen.

Just me then?

9:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home