header Ottawa 3

Monday, November 17, 2008

Typo or Freudian Slip?

Last week, I wrote an email to a couple of colleagues informing them that I was just completing a document that I had been writing, but that due to my departure for the internetless wilds of Mozambique, I would have to delegate my final two pending documents to another colleague. When I reread my email upon my return to the land of the internet, I realised that it had gone something like this: In any case, that's what I was hoping to do and I lose my internest connection at 6am tomorrow.

Hmmmmm ... was that supposed to be my internet connection or my interest connection?? Let's just say that we have been preparing these documents for a loooooong time....

1 Comments:

Blogger CreamedHoney said...

What a fascinating life you lead.
From Brazil to Africa and always with something interesting to write about.
Your musings on "mangoes" reminded me of trips I used to take during summers in Belize to a fruit farm owned by a Saskatchewan farmer and managed by my Belizean creole landlord. Almost as exciting as watching the kids eat mangoes was to watch the cows bump the trees to get the ripe mangoes to fall down. How those cows loved mangoes!

3:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home