header Ottawa 3

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Does this mean that I am spending too much money?

Okay, so we all get offers for new credit cards in the mail which purport to offer higher limits, lower interest, more airmiles, better benefits, longer life, better meals out, etc. etc. etc. Usually this come from companies other than those we already deal with....

So, imagine my surprise when my current credit card company sent me an invitation to sign up for an Aerogold business credit card! Yes, BUSINESS. A massive limit, nine additional cards, and extra points for this that and the other thing. Mmmmmm. Extra points.

It was all very tempting. However, when I started to read the acceptance certificate, I discovered that I actually did have to have a registered business and had to fill in things like my Revenue Canada registration number, the what percentage of the business I owned, what the businesses gross annual sales/revenue were, how many employees I had, and on and on and on. So why did I get this? Whatever could have made them think that I was a business, It was then that it dawned on me. Could it be that I spend too much money? As much as, oh, say, a small entreprise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home