header Ottawa 3

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Why I ordered Habib's on Sunday

On Sunday afternoon, circa 5pm, I ventured out of my apartment to walk the four blocks to the mall/grocery store with the intention of picking up some groceries. My valient efforts were almost immediately thwarted when a passerby warned me that I should not continue on my route as "they were robbing people" on the corner closest to my home. Neither knowing who "they" were, nor wanting to find out if the passerby was telling the truth, I turned right back around and went back into my building. Hence why I ended up ordering Habib's in the first place and watching reruns of The Kids in the Hall and the Royal Canadian Air Farce.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirk said...

Needless to say, that's the sort of thing that just doesn't happen in Switzerland...

11:29 a.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

At least you were warned!

Hey this post links to that other post which links to this post...I've been reading both of them for 20 minutes now, I hope you're happy!

8:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home