header Ottawa 3

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Feast of Tiles Part II

After posting a montage of tiles from Olinda a few weeks back, Expat Traveller asked how the tiles were used. Always aiming to please, I now present the houses that said tiles adorn. Portuguesa Nova -- although I joked about you upping the ante -- what I am actually thinking is that I need to apply for a grant so that I can study the differences between Portuguese and Brazilian tiles and tile use. Shall we prepare a co-application? It will involve copious free travel to both Portugal and Brazil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well better late than never, I love the tiles. Ah I must just sit here for a moment and adore them, just as I would do if I were there in front of them. :)

1:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home