header Ottawa 3

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Carnaval is Get Closer....

Although my actual reason for heading to Centro this past weekend was for the specific purpose of finding a bolt of black brushed cotton, I have to say that not only did I not find any, I didn't even look! I got totally sucked in by all the madness swirling around me that I ended up going in every single store except for the fabric stores. One of the fun things about Centro is that each little street has a specialty, so as one wanders around, one passes through the shoe street, the clothing street, the party store street, crafters' boulevard, bead store alley, stationary way, and ... of course ... as the days get closer and closer, all the stores selling glitter and gold for Carnaval!

Let's just say that the Carnaval stores were doing a hopping trade on the weekend and it took all my will to not completely lose my sense of control and purchase the makings of something extravagant! I did however fold when I found this mask.

Really, how could I resist? Masquerade Ball, here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lehet said...

You should find a little "jester" to take along with you!

12:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home