header Ottawa 3

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rio Report

Since I never reported anything about my most recent trip to Rio [waaaay back in September], I thought that I would post this photo of us enjoying a casual moment in the Botanical Gardens. On closer examination, there is one funny observation to make. In the photo are two Canadians and three Americans. Now check out everyone's arm position and try to guess who is Canadian and who is American. Funny eh? Who knew that walking was such a culturally ingrained activity!

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Ha..Americans walk funny..

10:22 a.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

And I was going to say Canadian's walk funny!

They teach us to walk that way in elementary school.

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

H&B2 & Michael:It's okay. Brazilians probably think that we both walk funny. Or least fast!

7:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home