header Ottawa 3

Monday, May 23, 2005

Rock 'n Roll Brasil

I am back in São Paulo after a rapid-fire trip to Fortaleza, Recife, and Salvador with a team of colleagues in from Canada. It was a packed schedule and I am not sure that I can say that I have really visited Fortaleza. I have been to Recife on previous trips and managed to squeeze in a morning of sightseeing in Salvador before heading back to my home [the Regent Park Hotel in lovely Jardims, São Paulo] yesterday afternoon.

One funny moment was when we visited a school in Recife to meet with the teachers and kids who are involved with one of our projects. On our way out, all the kids surrounded us and asked for our autographs! I think that I ended up signing a couple of dozen notebooks before finally making my way out of the school. Were those my fifteen minutes of fame?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home