header Ottawa 3

Monday, May 16, 2005

Crazy Travel Schedule

Since I am now officially homeless, both personally [got kicked out of my apartment last Friday] and professionally [got kicked out of my office today], there seems to be no good reason to let the grass grow under my feet before my actual move date which is currently (!) scheduled for two weeks from now. Tomorrow I am off on a four-day, three-city business trip to Fortaleza, Recife (yes, my home-to-be) and Salvador. When moving home just isn't enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel (gigo08) said...

im actually a bit sad to see you leave sao paulo. i was enjoying living vicariously through you since im so far from my home hehe. ajudava matar as saudades quando eu lia sobre suas aventuras em sampa.

1:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home