header Ottawa 3

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wag the Blog

Who controls your life? You or your blog? Do you find yourself paying extra attention to your surroundings or taking even more photos than usual just so that you can post them on your blog? Do you look at things in terms of whether or not it would make a good story?

I'd like to think that I ultimately make decisions based on whether the proposed activity would be fun in general, as opposed to its blog-worthiness. However, I must admit that I do tend to keep my eyes and ears open a little wider these days searching out the interesting, the obscure, the funny, the noteworthy, the cultural, the historical, and of course, the absurd. Now if I just had more time to write it all down!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Ermmm... yes....

6:48 a.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

So are you saying that normally you pay no attention to your surroundings and have no idea what is going on?

I think that if you're naturally an inquisitive type person your blog just reflects your personality : -)

And I like your personality!

4:20 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks Michael. I like to think that I paid attention even before the blog!

8:19 p.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

You know I'm kidding, I love coming here and learning new things all the time, it's a bright spot in my day.

10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home