header Ottawa 3

Sunday, September 25, 2005

caipirissima Turns One!

Happy Birthday caipirissima!

It is hard to believe that a year ago today, caipirissima was born. Amid preparing my inventory, packing, running around getting Felix reading for the trip, and goodbyes [oops, no posts about the goodbyes...], somehow a few minutes of time were set aside to set up a blog. I admit that although I wasn't actually the one who physically created caipirissima, I seem to have caught on rather quickly! Initially meant as a way to post semi-regular stories about my adventures in Brazil for family and friends, caipirissima has evolved into a rather fun endeavor which has allowed and encouraged me to philosophise about the interesting, the strange, and the quirky. It has also introduced me to the wider world of blogging and bloggers. Lots of interesting, as well as lots of straaange stuff going on out there! Of course, if caipirissima is turning one, it also means that my first anniversary in Brazil is just around the corner.... Enjoy the cake!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Happy birthday to you!

3:21 p.m.  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

I'm glad that I stumbled across your site, I enjoy reading about your adventures.

3:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home